How to get an account
To view your images and reports, you’ll need to complete the following process:
- Visit an Illawarra Radiology practice and let us know you’d like to receive your images and report online.
- After your appointment, we’ll send you a text message with a link to a website and a unique code.
- Click on the link and enter in your unique code, along with your mobile number. You’ll now have an account.
- Logon to the patient portal.
- In three to four hours your images will be made available.
- In fourteen days your report will be made available.
- Please ensure you return to see your referring doctor to discuss your images and report.
Viewing your images
Once you have an account you can log on here:Access patient portal here